About Fleet Clean USA
Liquid Capital: $100,000
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000
Franchise Fees: $30,000
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: Melbourne, FL
CEO: Anthony DiGiovanni
Investement Range $160,325 - $715,375
About Fleet Clean USA Franchise
Fleet Clean USA was founded in 2009. The principal and key personnel have been in the truck-washing industry for many years and have dedicated thousands of hours to learning the intricacies of the field. Fleet Clean developed processes to deliver a better truck wash to its customers using the team’s extensive experience and the founder’s strong drive for excellence.
Included in those processes is a formula for providing the best truck wash available, using hand brush washing for the ultimate clean. Fleet Clean learned from experience what it takes to provide the best and most efficient truck wash and has put that knowledge into practice and on paper.
Fleet Clean Systems, Inc., was founded in 2014 to bring these excellent processes to more customers by franchising the business. Fleet Clean Systems, Inc., the franchising arm of Fleet Clean, makes it very easy for a franchise owner to hit the ground running and successfully own and operate a fleet washing business.
Today, Fleet Clean is one of only a handful of companies that specializes in mobile fleet washing services. A Fleet Clean truck is equipped with its own water, generator, pressure washers, soap dispensers, brushes, tools and water reclamation equipment – our customers only need to supply the dirty vehicles that need to be washed.
Fleet Clean’s proprietary method for washing vehicles ensures a top-quality outcome while rapidly servicing our customers. For the franchise owner, this means your customers will be thrilled with the work you do. Its cost-effectiveness means your earnings will not be hampered by speed. You’ll provide a top-notch product while earning an excellent margin.
Our centralized accounting and customer support system ensures that our clients get immediate satisfaction no matter what. They are billed on a timely basis, and can immediately talk to someone if they have questions about their bill, the service they’ve received or to add additional work.
Fleet Clean believes in the traditional values of building trust in our relationships and holding true to our word; whether with our employees, vendors or our customers we believe in treating everyone like family. The attention to detail we put into each vehicle wash is the focus we give to everything we do. We measure quality with our own yardstick. Even though we are old-fashioned in our relationships, we are cutting edge in the way we do things, employing technology to simplify processes while simultaneously helping the world we love by reducing our use of paper, reclaiming water, and using only environmentally safe products.
WHY FLEET CLEAN
Low Buy-In, Proven Business Model and Superb Support
Fleet Clean has a unique franchising opportunity for you to own and operate your own fleet washing service business. It may not be glamorous, but it’s a brilliant business model.
The initial buy-in is relatively low in comparison to starting a business from scratch or purchasing another type of franchise. With no need for a brick and mortar location, our mobile opportunity with over 10 years of proven history will allow you the flexibility and lifestyle you desire. Our streamlined training, marketing services, and national accounts will allow you to start making money on day one.
Fleet Clean Systems will be there to support you the whole way with our dedicated staff and proprietary (and soon to be patented) software that makes running your franchise a breeze. You can be your own boss, and have the power of a national brand on your side.
CLEAN UP WITH AN INDUSTRY LEADER
A Fleet Clean franchise is that rare business opportunity that checks all these boxes:
- Recession-resistant industry
- High-demand business
- Low barrier to entry
- No brick and mortar location required
- Recurring revenue
- Managerial role with flexible schedule
Why Become a Fleet Clean Operator
5 TEMPTING REASONS TO INVEST IN A FLEET CLEAN FRANCHISE
From the freedom of business ownership to the potential to achieve impressive profit margins, we’ve got five great reasons why owning a Fleet Clean franchise might be right for you.
- NOT YOUR ORDINARY DESK JOB - Lose the desk and leave the 9-to-5 routine behind by owning a business you can run from just about anywhere! When you own a Fleet Clean franchise, you can escape long boring days behind a desk making money for somebody else. While you may wish to have an office that is separate from your house you can easily run this business from home; keeping overhead low and profits high.
- EXCELLENT RECURRING REVENUES - Another benefit of owning a Fleet Clean operation is that weekly, biweekly and monthly services guarantee ongoing revenue. Adding more customers will allow you to grow rapidly, allowing you to realize a rapid cash-on-cash return.
- NICHE MARKET WITH LOW COMPETITION - With little competition, and none with the standard of excellence that Fleet Clean has bench-marked, it is easy to find excellent customers who are willing to pay top dollar for our reliable, high-quality services.
- HIGH DEMAND & RECESSION RESISTANT - There is a saying in the industry, “If you bought it, a truck brought it.” The fact is, cross-country truck delivery is not going anywhere. In fact, there are 3.5 million trucks on the road. AND, there are FDA regulations for cleanliness that these trucks must adhere to. This makes owning a fleet cleaning service a recession-resistant enterprise.
- NATIONALLY RECOGNIZED BRAND - Fleet Clean is one of the most recognized names in the industry. People like to work with people they know, and Fleet Clean is the brand that businesses trust, and for good reason.
Fleet Clean Franchise Benefits
ALL THE SUPPORT YOU NEED TO GROW YOUR MOBILE FLEET WASH BUSINESS
You’ll participate in a comprehensive three-week training program including:
- Week 1 - Administrative training at Fleet Clean Headquarters: You’ll be immersed in our corporate culture, learning our proprietary software, how to find leads & close sales, people management policies and our unique washing process.
- Week 2 - Operations training at your site: Our operations trainer joins you in the field as you launch your business to help with hiring, training, familiarizing you with the equipment and the realities of your day-to-day as a business owner.
- Week 3 - Follow-up training at your site: A few weeks after you get started, our operations manager returns to your site to resolve any remaining questions you have about running and growing your business and to train you and your team on equipment maintenance.
- Post-launch - Ongoing virtual training: We offer a large library of regularly updated training videos and materials. We also issue a regular newsletter with updates and links to new materials to keep you and your team up-to-date with our best practices.
We’ve developed proprietary software that runs the business for you. It tracks your prospects, sends quotes, reminds you to follow up with leads, schedules your jobs, keeps a wash log, and sends invoices. We want you to focus on running and growing your business, so we do our best to simplify everything else.
Marketing & Advertising
One of the best parts of investing in a franchise is having the backing of a national brand and expert marketers to help you promote your business. In addition to our corporate website, each location has its own web page, written with SEO best practices to get you to the top of the search engine results for your territory. We invest heavily in pay-per-click advertising to make sure that your business appears the moment someone is looking for our service. We also provide you with advertising materials for your local market. At the corporate level, we advertise in trade publications and participate in trade shows, and embrace social media, harnessing as many avenues as necessary to increase brand visibility and help you develop your businesses.
Our friendly, centralized sales team works daily to generate and close leads for your business. We launched this service in the second quarter of 2016, at no additional cost to our franchise owners. In 2017, our sales team closed nearly 400 sales for our owners!
Our proprietary software automatically generates weekly invoices. Your customers are being billed on a timely basis, so you can receive payment as fast as possible. We even take care of collections. It’s just one more thing we do for you so that you can focus on business.With support like this, what are you waiting for? Your new franchise is waiting!
Ready to learn more? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.