About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
Liquid Capital: $100,000
Net Worth Requirement: $250,000
Franchise Fees: $35,000
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: Madison, NJ
CEO: Elizabeth Yannacconne
Investement Range $32,420 - $267,700
About Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Franchise
In 1978, Meredith Corporation, one of the nation’s leading media and marketing companies and publisher of Better Homes and Gardens magazine, launched the former Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Service. Meredith Corporation owned and operated the company for 20 years and grew the business into a highly respected name in the real estate industry. Meredith Corporation sold its real estate business in 1998 while retaining long-term ownership of the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand name. In October 2007, Realogy announced it had entered into a long-term agreement to license the Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate brand from Meredith Corporation. The licensing agreement between Realogy and Meredith Corporation is for a 50-year term, with a renewal option for another 50 years. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate officially launched its new franchise system on July 23, 2008.
Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate is a dynamic real estate brand that offers a full range of services to brokers, sales associates, and home buyers and sellers. Using innovative technology, sophisticated business systems, and the broad appeal of a lifestyle brand, Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate embodies the future of the real estate industry while remaining grounded in the tradition of home. Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC is a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp., a global provider of real estate services.
Why Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate?
A Lifestyle Brand That Provides Real Value
We have a unique value proposition because of our 100-year relationship with Meredith Corporation, publisher of Better Homes & Gardens® magazine. This relationship gives our network members exclusive marketing access to tens of millions of loyal consumers, unique tools, lifestyle and design trends, and valuable content. Learn more about how this access can translate into a real competitive advantage for your company.
Build and maintain valuable connections with:
- Access to Better Homes & Gardens® lifestyle photography, online articles, and branded videos to enhance your marketing
- A customized subscription program for Better Homes & Gardens® magazine, a game-changing way to maintain and cultivate consumer relationships
- Exclusive direct marketing access to more than 175 million consumers, many of whom are readers of Better Homes & Gardens® magazine. Revolutionize the way your company prospects and markets listings!
Build Your Brand Locally
We offer the marketing resources you need to deliver a fully customized multi-media campaign to promote your office, listings, and affiliated agents.
Enjoy unique tools such as:
- Proprietary research helps you stand out as a lifestyle and thought leader.
- High-quality advertising templates to help you shape your local market presence.
- The ability to easily create listing presentations, flyers, postcards, email campaigns, and more.
- Campaigns customized to specific target audiences, from luxury to city life.
Maximize your business with the strengths and resources of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate® behind you.
Here’s what you’ll experience when you become part of our brand:
Brand and Marketing
- Professionally-designed, presentations, print, and digital marketing templates to market to both buyers and sellers.
- Exclusive marketing materials for different market segments and lifestyles such as waterfront, luxury, and urban.
- High-quality lifestyle and real estate content to help keep in touch with customers and prospects year-round.
Strategic Consulting and Growth
Financial reviews, management reporting, tools, and assistance with operational matters.
- Development Opportunities
New markets and strategies.
- Mergers and Aquisitions
Support and guidance, expansion opportunities, and strategic consulting/
- Settlement Services
Analysis, planning, execution, and Cartus relocation services.
- Lead Management
Generating, distributing, and converting leads.
Talent Acquisition & Learning
- Talent Attraction
- Learning Resources
- Agent Engagement and Retention
Tools and Support
Agent Productivity Tools
- ZAP® websites and mobile apps to gain insight and communicate with potential buyers and sellers.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate consumer app powered by ZAP®.
- LeadRouter™ for lead-capturing.
- A national lead strategy that includes paid search, SEO, social media, and video.
- Digital marketing center with customizable templates.
- Online training with Be Better University.
- Sales skills and technology training.
- Continuing education.
- Leadership training including GROW: How to Run a Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Office.
- Succession planning with the Ascend program.
- Licensing and post-licensing support via Continuing Education Shop (where available).
Ready to learn more? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.