About Security 101
Liquid Capital: $100,000
Net Worth Requirement: $500,000
Franchise Fees: $59,500
Royalty: 4% - 6%
Training and Support: Available
Home Office: West Palm Beach, FL
CEO: Steve Crespo
Investement Range $130,100 - $235,000
About Security 101 Franchise
Security 101® is nationally-recognized as a leader in the security industry and viewed as one of the fastest growing commercial integrators in the U.S. From system design, engineering, and installation—to servicing electronic security systems, Security 101 offers a full range of professional services to our clients. Our business systems, specialized operations software, and extensive training allow us to deliver the highest quality security systems and positive customer experiences.
SECURITY 101® FRANCHISEES OFFER BUSINESSES SAFETY THROUGH TECHNOLOGY
If you consider the world we live in today, then you certainly understand the need for businesses that provide security systems and security technology. As a commercial integrator and Security 101® owner you will engineer, install, operate, and maintain sophisticated solutions to commercial customers in your large, protected territory. You will have the opportunity to provide integrated security systems and best-in-class solutions for access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection, and visitor management.
The Business Model
Our unique business model affords national coverage with the benefit of local ownership. This has enabled the Security 101 family to establish a broad and diverse customer base, as well as a reputation for providing the best service. The model has been tested and proven for over 20 years!
- B2B - Business to business companies have more budget to spend than B2C customers, and are more likely to come back to you for bigger purchases when you provide quality services.
- Immediate Credibility - A strong, developed security industry brand offers validity and confidence during the sales process.
- Proven Systems - From operations to sales approach, the Security 101 method has proven itself for over 20 years.
- Global/National Business - A strong Global Accounts team can mean enterprise customers with multiple locations in your local territory.
- Superior Products & Pricing - Buying power helps your new business sell the products clients demand.
- Strong Brand Recognition - A well-established brand that is synonymous with the highest quality of service.
EXACTLY WHAT DOES A SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR DO?
Ultimately, a security systems integrator evaluates and assesses an organization’s physical security, emergency protocols, security personnel, and even information security to provide complex solutions that unite these elements into one synergistic program that will reduce risk, automate processes and improve efficiencies.
Let's think of this in simpler terms: Imagine a company who has controlled access to its doors, video surveillance cameras, a burglar intrusion alarm, and a visitor management system that prints temporary ID’s for access to certain areas of the business. A security integrator would normally be the vendor responsible for making the connection between all of these items and allow for them to work in conjunction with one another.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Integrated Systems - The integrated security system is a security platform that provides multi-layered security features through access control, video surveillance, intrusion detection and other technolgies at the field device, network, and control system levels.
- Access Control - The term access control refers to restricting entrance to a property, a building, or a room to authorized persons. It can be achieved by a human, through mechanical means such as locks/keys, or through access control systems.
- Intrusion Detection - Intrusion detection systems prevent unauthorized entry into a building or other area. Security alarms are used in properties for protection against burglary or property damage, as well as personal protection against intruders.
- Video Surveillance - A digital video surveillance system is a surveillance system capable of capturing images and videos that can be compressed, stored or sent over communication networks.
- Visitor Management - Visitor management refers to tracking the usage of a building or site. A visitor management system can record the usage of facilities by specific visitors and provide documentation of the visitor's whereabouts.
WE WORK WITH COMMERCIAL AND ENTERPRISE CUSTOMERS
Security 101® franchises only do business in the commercial space (B2B), and do not take on residential customers.
From a product perspective, Security 101® maintains strategic partnerships with the security industry’s best-in-class manufacturers – allowing the company and it's team members to develop a high level of experience and expertise in the products we represent, install and service. We are experts in design, installation, monitoring and service of security system solutions for commercial businesses in the nation's leading market segments and verticals.
Industries / Vertical Markets
- FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
- PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
NOT YOUR TYPICAL FRANCHISE ORGANIZATION
When you explore the franchise opportunity with Security 101® you’ll learn quickly that people will make the biggest impact during the beginning stages of ownership. The support team at the corporate office will guide you through the startup phase and remain in constant communication when you need them. And, our owners are a collaborative group of like-minded professionals who provide a wealth of knowledge and information for one another. Luckily, the advantages don't stop with the quality people you will encounter… Here's the top 5 advantages to ownership with Security 101.
- Training - As a licensed franchisee with Security 101®, you’ll receive hands-on, comprehensive training. Our exclusive training program provides you with fundamental knowledge and up-to-date info.
- Culture - Stay connected and stay on top of your game. The combination of a proven and battle-tested business model mixes with a one-of-a-kind team culture to set the stage for the next phase of your business life.
- Software - From design and proposal to installation and service, our 101WARE™ franchise business software has the power and depth to help you manage your security business with efficiency.
- Products - Obtain an instant edge over the competition through national purchasing power and product pricing. Stay abreast of the latest technology in security – and bring it within your reach.
- Territory - Conduct your business in a protected territory that is exclusive to your franchise. This is important because you will not have other owners competing for the same customer base.
Training and Support At Startup
As a Security 101® franchisee, you will receive one of the most comprehensive training programs in the franchise industry. It all starts with an orientation and business planning program at our Florida headquarters and then transitions to training at your location. (Airfare, lodging, lunch and daily transportation to and from our training center are included.)
The exclusive program will provide you with fundamental knowledge on up-to-date products, services and technology of the constantly evolving security industry. Our veteran instructors are proven experts who possess a rare blend of industry expertise and excellent teaching skills. Some of the training curriculum you can expect includes:
- Industry training
- Software training
- Sales training
- Marketing training
- Technology training
- Vertical market training
- Project management
- Business training
Once you’ve joined the family, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your business a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support. Throughout the year, we offer ongoing training through educational meetings and seminars at the largest security trade shows including GSX (formerly ASIS International) and ISC West. These are great opportunities for you to generate business leads, build relationships, and exchange ideas and experiences with fellow franchisees.
Ultimately, becoming a part of TEAM101™ means you'll experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits of a national brand. Yet another invaluable and ongoing resource available to you is our mentor franchisees. In conjunction with our corporate support team, these long-time pros are available to assist you in the operations and management of your Security 101® franchise.
The team at Security 101® has developed a unique and proprietary web-based application called 101WARE™ that enables you to manage all aspects of your security business. The software walks you through the process of designing security systems with a simple and straightforward design. This intuitive approach let’s you see the system as you build it, making it easier for your team and your customers to understand.
STAY ORGANIZED AND UP-TO-DATE:
- Web-based means you can use smartphones and tablets from anywhere
- Instant real-time access and updating
- Security system design help
- Reporting tools
- Automatic performance tracking for installations and service
- Current manufacturer pricing
- Control costs, profits, and all day-to-day operations
- Everything you need to start designing and selling systems today!
There are many potential revenue streams and recurring monthly revenue that exist in the B2B commercial security industry. Security 101 will aid you in taking full advantage of these areas of business including service, installations, equipment sales, monitoring and service agreements, and managed services.
The Security 101 Global Accounts team works with global, national and regional clients. And, depending on the client’s footprint, a franchisee may have the opportunity to benefit from these accounts while experiencing ongoing growth and support from our team globally, nationally, regionally and locally.
Unlike most franchises, we offer large territories that are solely-owned and unique to a single franchisee. There will not be other Security 101® franchise owners competing for the same customers within your protected territory. Instead, your fellow owners are your teammates!
Franchisees receive professional marketing direction and support. From printed materials and apparel to public relations and social media — you have a partner in growing the brand. Help to generate business while building brand awareness through cooperative advertising.
Ready to take the next step? - Contact Us
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by the franchise only in a state if first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if provided with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.